Monday, November 5, 2012

A Disjointed Melody

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCDO8SUqn1WPSJBKRSRjvoc6dcuA-_ZGRePzNz7-IHwGzU3l4WBCt0LgVN9SjhTyFp8FcdVAA7xBVvVsumXaBbCsm-O6JQKCltYVUhNAMBO-82msLg38XjolB3I2YqvUZg5_FbMKQgM_s/s1600/Image38.jpg

What if this letter i wrote you was my last?
What if i told you, you are my past?
What if i said i never loved you?
What if my affections were untrue?
What if the one i love is with another?
What if i die,would he even bother?
The questions i ask run a race
But the answers you give move at your pace
Your hatred for me is quite evident
Your love for her,i can do none but resent
You love her,he loves me or so it seems
I love you ,he has no clue what this means
He is my past ,You are my future
I await your love,my heart yours to capture
Till then,i shall sing this disjointed melody
Until you hear my heart's cry and I'm yours finally.




5 comments:

  1. hammed roman ajiboyeNovember 15, 2012 at 5:13 AM

    seems the author is in a disjointed relationship. banky has this fascinating ability to create soul stirring scenes in her head...this is a cathartic poem.. i feel for the author..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I am a poet o..just relaying emotions of created stories in my head.I am so not in a disjointed relationship..but thanks all the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol@both comments...good piece thou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks once again Pastor Kasman :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fluidity of the words are a true expression of a melody.

    A really nice piece, may I have the person to reproduce and share.

    ReplyDelete