Monday, November 5, 2012

Trapped in Antarctica

http://i2.listal.com/image/4727675/600full.jpg


I long to hold your hand every second of my life
I long to give your lips laughter, your eyes smiles
I know it sounds cliche, but would you be my wife?
Because for you, just for you...I'll cover miles...
I will be Sinbad and sail the seven seas
I'll do all this and more, if you say yes please..


But I hope in vain,trapped in Antarctica
For she is duchess of ice,queen of her city of frost
if wishes were birds, I'll fly away with her
To a place where wishes were really birds and scars were dust
For behind her bars of icy wounds,behind the cold pack
Is a heart yearning love, frigid from years of lack

I will start today by holding her hand
I will make a fool of myself just to make her laugh
And when the times is right, I will buy a golden band
Because believe it or not, she's my better half
I love her, you see...with my heart and all my being
My dear Antarctica, your heart is mine for the keeping




5 comments: